viagra cena na predpis
levitra vagy viagra
levitra 5 mg
Small Town Appeal, Big City
Convenience and Maintenance-Free Living are only a few of the
advantages you will experience when you reside at Morris Place.
Conveniently located in Morristown NJ, Morris Place is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Morristown lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
Morris Place Residents:
This website is not an official website of Morris Place
and is not affiliated with the Morris Place condo/community
here for the official website of the Morris Place Community
- A Modern Townhome Community of 2 Bedroom
Townhomes with 2.1 Baths and 1 Car Garages in Morristown, NJ
- Location! Location! Location!
- A Commuter's Dream: Less than 0.5 Miles Walk to
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 30 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- Conveniently located just 0.5 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
- 2 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 12+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Morris Place, Morristown, NJ: A Wonderful Place to Live
was built around 2003 and there are 76 units
featuring 2 Bedrooms and 2.1 Baths and an attached
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are Two Floor
Plans to choose from.
When you own a home at Morris Place you spend your free time
doing what you want to. There are many recreational opportunities
from the local township and county to sports arenas, hiking and
biking areas. Memorial Park, Frelinghuysen Arboretum, James
Park, Centennial Park and Morris County Park are just a few of
the areas' recreational delights.
Suburban Life Style for Urban People
Place is that unusual combination of a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 76
- Beds/Baths: 2 / 2.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: 2003
- Price: $325,000 - $499,000
- Common Features: Innovative and Dynamic Floor Plans. Dramatic Entry Foyers. 9' Ceilings on First Floor and Second Floor. 8' Ceilings on Third Floor. Spacious Living Rooms, Some with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Walk-in Master Bedroom Closet(s) per plan. Ceramic Tile in Entry Foyer, Kitchen and Laundry Rooms, Ceramic Tiles in Master Bath, Main Bath and Powder Rooms. Custom Kitchens, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Paved Driveways, Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Sodden Common Areas with irrigation.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Morris Place is a commuter's dream with easy access to I-287, I-80, Routes 24, 124, 202 and 10. The Morristown Train Station is within Walking Distance. Bus Service is also available with stops just a short drive away.
- Fun & Recreation: Less than 1/2 mile to Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries. Rockaway, Livingston and Short Hills Malls are nearby. About 32 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: 5 minute walk to the Morristown Train Station for Midtown Direct Train to New York City. 1/2 Mile from Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.